Overseas company license to be attested by China embassy in that country, Authorize letter issued by overseas company attested by China embassy in that country, Audit report if the company set up more than 2 years.

Bookkeeping and tax report accordingly to updated law and regulations published by China tax bureau. Dealing with tax issues on behalf of companies.

Auditing according to requirement of the related department. Issue  taxation  audit report or financial audit report .

Working visa application need follow documents: Shenzhen Company license , shenzhen company chop . Passport copy ,bachelor degree , police clearance certificate ,2 years working experience letter ,temporary residential permit.

Shenzhen Company license ,company chop ,tax proof ,ID copy of the shareholder of the company.Passport copy ,temporary residential permit ,

  • WOFE
  • Representative office
  • Branch office
  • HK Limited Company